Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Princess McKay



Okay... I know if you have spent any time with me in the past week, you are probably OVER hearing me talk about McKay turning 12. Sorry... I'm not done yet! I have to say how amazing it is to see my little girl grow up, and to realize she is becoming such a sweet and talented young lady... I just can't get over how fast time has gone and how quickly she has matured in the past year. And because I have a degree of vanity, I also can't beleive how OLD it all makes me feel! But also blessed... and I'm going to choose to focus on that...

3 comments:

Trish said...

Oh my goodness! Look at their cell phones, hoodies and painted nails! You have raised an amazing daughter Piper. I enjoy checking out her blog every once in a while also.

The Wilsons said...

Oh my goodness! I'm not ready for this group to grow up! I am in complete denial. :) I keep telling Jonathan he is going to be 11 forever. Hee! McKay is such a doll.

abo-bder said...



فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض

Porter the "rock" star

Porter the "rock" star

Laid-back Lander

Laid-back Lander

McKay... she's quite a catch!

McKay... she's quite a catch!