Thursday, October 16, 2008

Karaoke, anyone?

Okay, so the weather is beginning to chill... which means it's time for my annual winter hibernation. For those of you who don't know, I despise the cold. I am literally allergic to it, (shut up, Rod and Lauren... it's TRUE!)... I break out into hives when I'm out in the cold too long. Anyhow, I have a tendency to "hole up" at this time of year, which for me means... it's time to hit the karaoke stage! So I'm putting this out there... if anyone wants to come join me for an evening of karaoke... please call and invite yourself over! Kiki? Camee? Anyone???

4 comments:

Kira Thunell said...

TONIGHT Baby!

The Wilsons said...

Name the day and time and I'm there! ;)

Jeff and Chelsy said...

I tried karaoke for the first time in my life the other night. I have to say it was actually pretty fun. So, I am inviting my self and Jeff in December if that is okay. Jeff actaully sang too. (I think he liked it more than he will admit)

Amber said...

I want to come! Count me in! Call me when you guys do it! hehehe, Im not any good, but it's fun!

Porter the "rock" star

Porter the "rock" star

Laid-back Lander

Laid-back Lander

McKay... she's quite a catch!

McKay... she's quite a catch!